1 tháng 3, 2010

Ai Cho Tôi Tình Yêu (Who'll give me love) Trúc Phương (1963-4)

Ai cho tôi tình yêu của ngày thơ ngày mộng
Who'll give me love of those dream-like days
Tôi xin dâng vòng tay mở rộng và đón người đi vào tim tôi bằng môi trên bờ môi
I offer embracing arms, opened wide and greet him/her into my heart through lips, through the edge of lips

Nhưng biết chỉ là mơ ... nên lòng nức nở,
But I know this is just a dream so my heart sobs,
Thương còn chứ yêu thì chưa đến nên gọi tên tình chưa đỗ bến, (biết) nẻo mô mà tìm?
Affection is there but love hasn't arrived, I call the name of feelings that haven't yet alighted on the dock, is there a path to find it?

Nằm nghe cô đơn, thoáng bước trong buồng giá buốt về tìm, sao rơi cuối đêm
Lying down listening, lonely, quickly stepping into sadness, biting cold comes back looking for stars that fall upon night's pillow
Nhà vắng mang nhiều cay đắng, xua hồn đi hoang
The empty house carries bitterness of long ago, drives the spirit into the wilds

Ai cho tôi tình yêu, để làm duyên một người
Who'll give me love, to bring charm to someone's smile
Tôi xin dâng tình tôi trọn đời
I offer my feelings for an entire life.
Người ơi người, xin đừng e ấp, làm tim nghẹn ngào ....
Oh whoever you are don't be timid and make my heart choke up.



Đầu tháng phải có nhạc đậm đà bản sắc. Hãy nghe giọng hát Liễu Trai ở đây.

Không có nhận xét nào: